Rayway Enterprise creates websites of class and style to suit the clients’ requirements and preference.
The types of websites we design and develop are categorized as:
- Brochure / Catalogue Websites – An online brochure based website is more than just for informational purposes as it goes further in depth to provide information about products which are available to purchase. This differs from the traditional e-commerce website as it doesn’t have the checkout facility available online to purchase immediately. You are able to browse stock online and check availability, however to purchase you must visit your nearest outlet.
- Informational Websites – These are identified as sites which strive to provide information on a particular subject or subjects to the reader. Online dictionaries, local councils and real estate companies are examples of informational websites. They provide you with information that you may be seeking as well as further details on how you can contact the company in question if applicable.
- Mobile Device Websites – Trying to view full size websites on a mobile can be difficult however there are now websites being created specifically for this purpose. As more and more people are using their phones to surf the internet and view web pages, then the number of these sites will only increase in the future.
- Personal Websites – Personal websites are generated by individuals for friends and family to share information and pictures with each other. This kind of site has limited use for businesses (even micro businesses) as they are generally not search engine friendly in their setup.
- Blogs – This kind of website operates in reverse-chronological order and can either support a second website or stand alone in its own right. Blogging is very popular as it allows a direct and personal interaction with your readers who can provide comments directly on the website.
- E-Commerce Websites – These are online stores making it convenient to shop from the comfort of your own home. E-commerce websites enable business owners to run and maintain their store from a home or office environment without the need of an expensive shopfront. This type of website also incorporates a checkout cart in order to allow you to purchase directly from the site.