Rayway Enterprise uses the most suitable architecture for the client and quality equipments ensuring reliability and availability.
We Provide networking services, both in houses and commercially. These networks are used on the bases of their scale and scope, historical reasons, preferences for networking industries, and their design and implementation issues.Networks we create include:
- LAN – Local Area Networks – LAN connects networking devices with in short spam of area, i.e. small offices, home, internet cafes etc. It can be control and administrate by single person or organization.
- WAN – Wide Area Networks – WAN, wide area network, cover large distance for communication between computers. The Internet it self is the biggest example of Wide area network, WAN, which is covering the entire earth. WAN is distributed collection of geographically LANs. A network connecting device router connects LANs to WANs. WAN used network protocols like ATM, X.25, and Frame Relay for long distance connectivity.
- Wireless – Local Area Network – A LAN, local area networks based on wireless network technology mostly referred as Wi-Fi. Unlike LAN, in WLAN no wires are used, but radio signals are the medium for communication. Wireless network cards are required to be installed in the systems for accessing any wireless network around. Mostly wireless cards connect to wireless routers for communication among computers or accessing WAN, internet.
- SAN – Storage Area Network – SAN technology is used for data storage and it has no use for most of the organization but data oriented organizations. Storage area network connects servers to data storage devices by using Fiber channel technology.
- SAN – System Area Network – SAN, system area networks are also known as cluster area network and it connects high performance computers with high speed connections in cluster configuration.